Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My 40-Year Old Pregnant Relative and Her 40-Seconds Sounds Recording Using Sonotrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor

Just last weekend, I, my wife and our ever lovable son went out to visit and spend the whole Sunday afternoon my pregnant cousin, in her 40’s. Yes, you heard that right, she is in the age that pregnancy should be really taking care of.



Right just after we arrived and have some snack, my cousin; let us hear a 40-second recording made from her Fetal Doppler that she fondly called as “Those Strange Little Sounds Called Heartbeats.”

Because many women mistakenly identify their own heartbeat as that of the baby or get frustrated while listening to a series of weird noises, the said recording of my cousin offered 3 distinct sounds that you may hear on a typical Fetal Doppler. Though she said at first that she had a very hard time to distinguish the heartbeat of her baby from hers, but on the long run of using it everyday, everything just went easy.

I will just narrate and describe the said recording so you can have an idea of what I am talking… err… blogging about. At first, I have heard on about 10-15 seconds of the heartbeat of my cousin or more accurately, the sound of blood rushing through her uterine vessels.

Then, I have heard the soothing sounds of the placenta. It just sounds odd for me that the said part is making a sound. It is sounded like a seashell. It did goes again for about 10-15 seconds.

Then lastly, I have heard the baby’s heartbeat! It sounded so nice. It has rhythm and even. Well, I admit it’s kind of like sound of hoof beats. The normal heart rate for a baby in the womb is about 120-160bpm. But in my cousin’s case, the heartbeat rate was about 132bpm. Just around the normal average.

My cousin handed over me her Fetal Doppler, and carefully checked on the device, just smiled when I saw its brand: Sonotrax Basic A.

Sonotrax Basic A as one of devices in the Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler Sonotrax Series manufactured by Edan Instruments is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD display. This baby heart rate monitor can meet the routine examination requirements of obstetricians, midwives and pregnant woman themselves.

This fetal doppler brand has an accurate FHR detection with clear sound. It also has a high sensitivity interchangeable probe. In addition to its support 2MHZ, 3MHZ, 4MHZ, 8MHZ waterproof probes features, it also have an Automatic and manual FHR counting. It has long time continuous use of about 8 hours.

And lastly, Sonotrax Basic A has an automatic power-off. Aside from the exceptional features of this Fetal Doppler as being easy to use, it also has an ergonomic design, compact and light. It has large backlight LCD display.

My cousin really did the right decision on buying herself with this particular brand. With Sonotrax Basic A Fetal Doppler, bonding time with your unborn baby will never go wrong.

For more details of its features, kindly visit the link below:

http://www.edandirect.com/Product/Sonotrax-Basic-A-Fetal-Doppler-Baby-Heart-Monitor.html

Read more fetal doppler and monitor reviews at the following websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment